A German direct bank would like to reach out to its customer groups regarding their Product activity and Sociodemographic attributes analyse. Dependencies between the different financial products are to be identified in order to determine cross-selling and upselling potentials.
Various data sources are brought together and a QlikView Dashboard created with the following levels of granularity:
- Overview of KPIs for selected products
- Revealing the correlations between products
- Comparison of two customer groups with regard to their socio-demographic data and product behaviour
- Ability to jump to detailed product dashboards for in-depth analysis
A QlikView dashboard displays the most important KPIs for product usage and customer analysis. This makes it possible to quickly and easily identify valuable customer groups. Furthermore, product dependencies are revealed and Cross- and upselling potentials identified.
Are you interested in your own use cases?
Our Case Studies
- Get even more detailed insights into our customer projects -
Smart cooking with the Thermomix
Data Operations at Munich Re
Data & AI Knowledge
Creating added value from data & AI together