- Events influence traveller behaviour and thus the processes around mobility offers and services
- Currently, there is no central source for event data. Analyses are very time-consuming or not possible at all.
- It is largely unknown which events have which effects on mobility.
- Event data is procured, purchased and processed centrally. This means that data can be obtained in high quality and can be used in a legally sound manner.
- The data is made available to specific target groups for further analysis, from the data scientist to the programmer to the business user.
- AWS cloud-based event data hub with source-specific processing of various event data
- Provision of an event API for the retrieval of various event data
- Development of an Event Explorer, which takes over the visualisation of the result data for the business users.
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.