- Events influence traveller behaviour and thus the processes around mobility offers and services
- Currently, there is no central source for event data. Analyses are very time-consuming or not possible at all.
- It is largely unknown which events have which effects on mobility.
- Event data is procured, purchased and processed centrally. This means that data can be obtained in high quality and can be used in a legally sound manner.
- The data is made available to specific target groups for further analysis, from the data scientist to the programmer to the business user.
- AWS cloud-based event data hub with source-specific processing of various event data
- Provision of an event API for the retrieval of various event data
- Development of an Event Explorer, which takes over the visualisation of the result data for the business users.
Are you interested in your own use cases?