- The data organisation of a large automotive company is looking for expert input on success factors of data-driven companies in order to better position itself internally
- The organisation is to grow further and is considering how best to set up the team and find the right focus
- The team wants to make the data strategy more accessible and present their data portfolio to stakeholders.
- In 2 half-day workshops, best practices on topics such as "Transformation to a Data Organisation", "Core Components of a Data Strategy", "Use Case Prioritisation" and "Scaling" were discussed in detail
- An architecture review and a working session on the Data Science Toolbox were conducted
- Impulses for the sustainable integration of data and for the roles, tasks and structure of a data organisation in the Group
- 20+ questions answered in detail
- Concrete recommendations for action regarding the system landscape and the "machine learning" workplace
- Slidedeck for "tangible data strategy
Are you interested in your own use cases?