Creation of a Collibra Data Catalogue
The successful implementation of a Group-wide data catalogue was coordinated at the central organisational hub between the Group Data Office, the IT implementation team and stakeholders in the Group subsidiaries.
Transparency about the data available in the Group with the help of the data catalogue as a central element of the data strategy
Transfer of valuable content from the previous pilot phase into the productive environment
Accompanying the digitalisation and transformation into a modern mobility provider
- The Group Executive Board has decided to implement a Group-wide data strategy within the framework of digitalisation.
- A key measure of the data strategy is the introduction of a central data catalogue.
- This central data catalogue is to be made productive throughout the Group after a preceding pilot phase.
- Coordination of activities at the central organisational hub between the Group Data Office, IT implementation team and stakeholders in the Group subsidiaries
- Conducting weekly consultation sessions with stakeholders in the Group subsidiaries as a change management measure
- Creation of user documentation for the data catalogue, taking into account the various requirements of the relevant data governance roles.
- Effective communication with all involved responsible persons and stakeholders
- Productive, group-wide usable data catalogue (Collibra)
- Sharepoint-based user documentation of the data catalogue
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.