- Group Executive Board has decided to implement a group-wide data strategy, measures and components for implementing the data strategy have not yet been developed
- An essential measure of the data strategy is the establishment of a performant, future-proof data sharing process
- There are numerous data silos in the group, data is not shared, data transparency is not practised.
- Conception of target image and implementation plan of the data sharing process
- Subdivision of the data sharing process into four sub-processes incl. detailed description
- Involvement of all relevant bodies
- Visualisation of the data sharing process using Swimlanes
- Approved funding to implement the data sharing process
- Specification of a roadmap defined by Alexander Thamm GmbH for medium-term planning
Are you interested in your own use cases?