- Group Executive Board has decided to implement a group-wide data strategy, measures and components for implementing the data strategy have not yet been developed
- An essential measure of the data strategy is the establishment of a performant, future-proof data sharing process
- There are numerous data silos in the group, data is not shared, data transparency is not practised.
- Conception of target image and implementation plan of the data sharing process
- Subdivision of the data sharing process into four sub-processes incl. detailed description
- Involvement of all relevant bodies
- Visualisation of the data sharing process using Swimlanes
- Approved funding to implement the data sharing process
- Specification of a roadmap defined by Alexander Thamm GmbH for medium-term planning
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.