- A customer from the energy sector needs to accurately forecast the load profiles of its distribution partners on a daily basis.
- The forecasting software currently in use is not flexible enough and provides forecasts that are too imprecise in detail.
- The customer wants a transparent, flexible and high-performance solution.
Through the use of modern Forecasting algorithms (Deep Learning) and other influencing factors, the Forecast quality improved. Above all, the use of new Weather parameters and the intensive tuning of the model (load forecasting) lead to a significant improvement in the forecast quality.
- Stable forecasting model in an automated environment.
- Significant improvement in process transparency compared to the existing solution.
- Demonstration that a better forecast quality can be achieved with a fully automated process.
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.
Our Case Studies
- Get even more detailed insights into our customer projects -
Smart cooking with the Thermomix
Data Operations at Munich Re
Data & AI Knowledge
Creating added value from data & AI together