- A public transport bus operator wants to better understand the reasons for the unpunctuality of its buses.
- Up to now, root cause analysis has been carried out manually on the basis of regularly generated reports on a weekly basis
- Using data on each individual bus journey as well as a variety of external environmental and event data, an algorithm is developed for root cause analysis and unpunctuality determination.
- A cloud-based reference architecture is being built for data pre-processing and data analysis.
- Identification of traffic structural as well as non-plannable determinants for the punctuality of bus routes.
- A dashboard shows a wide range of delay determinants at a glance.
- A cloud-based reference architecture has been developed and tested against the use case.
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.