- The Group Executive Board has decided to implement a Group-wide data strategy within the framework of digitalisation.
- A key measure of the data strategy is the introduction of a central data catalogue.
- This central data catalogue is to be made productive throughout the Group after a preceding pilot phase.
- Coordination of activities at the central organisational hub between the Group Data Office, IT implementation team and stakeholders in the Group subsidiaries
- Conducting weekly consultation sessions with stakeholders in the Group subsidiaries as a change management measure
- Creation of user documentation for the data catalogue, taking into account the various requirements of the relevant data governance roles.
- Effective communication with all involved responsible persons and stakeholders
- Productive, group-wide usable data catalogue (Collibra)
- Sharepoint-based user documentation of the data catalogue
Are you interested in your own use cases?