- Factors influencing KPIs should be presented from a financial, operational and sales perspective with their interdependencies of effects
- Costs are to be allocated to the originating divisions along the value chain according to the cost-of-sales method
- KPIs are to be arranged along the new control objects line bundle
- The service provision should be presented along the individual value activities and not the functional organisational structure as the central reference value
- The relevant data is automatically collected and integrated from the multitude of required source systems in a central backend in the sense of a DWH and broken down to the required level of granularity.
- In a dashboard, the KPIs are presented in a multidimensional model along all relevant dimensions in a dashboard interactively along a consistent information design concept
- On the basis of the basic concept, an MVP has been created for staff quantity management as well as for education planning management, which contains KPIs around staffing levels, staffing requirements and education planning from the value creation stage "Service and tasks on the train" and the value creation stage "Cleaning
Are you interested in your own use cases?
Our Case Studies
- Get even more detailed insights into our customer projects -
Smart cooking with the Thermomix
Data Operations at Munich Re
Data & AI Knowledge
Creating added value from data & AI together