- The planning of infrastructure restrictions such as construction sites or slow lanes is highly complex
- An estimate of the impact on punctuality is at best only very roughly possible
- The simulation tool PRISM - as the Digital Twin of rail transport - is to be adapted in such a way that an evaluation of these constraints is made possible with regard to overall punctuality effects
- Using the example of slow speed sections (LA), suitable comparison and simulation scenarios were defined in which LAs identified in advance as critical can be "switched on and off".
- Based on the scenarios, a large number of simulations were carried out and in order to evaluate the on/off effect
- The robustness of the results was ensured by means of statistical criteria
- Critical slow speed sections could be assessed with regard to their punctuality influences
- A framework for assessing general infrastructure constraints based on PRISM is available
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.