- Maximise paid Cookidoo subscriptions by inspiring recipe recommendations that inspire users to cook regularly with the Thermomix.
- Increase in Thermomix sales through "word-of-mouth marketing" thanks to greatly improved user satisfaction with Cookidoo
- A modern recommendation system built on cooking interactions based on machine learning algorithms from the field of collaborative filtering and content-based filtering.
- Building ETL and machine learning pipelines, as well as a serving infrastructure to efficiently provide recommendations to more than 3 million users worldwide.
- Operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the productive recommendation application using a modern DevOps approach.
- Increase user engagement (click-through rate) by up to 110 %, measured in A/B tests
- The recommended recipes are among the top clicked items on the platform
Are you interested in your own use cases?
An automotive company would like to visualise various market-specific data in order to create a Competitive analysis for the US market.
There will be a interactive and Flexible application, including of different maps with two different views implemented.
Relevant markets are identifies, analyses and visualises. The dealer or the respective sales department have the possibility to compare the direct competition with their own product and to visualise the relevant data.