- A public transport bus operator wants to better understand the reasons for the unpunctuality of its buses.
- Up to now, root cause analysis has been carried out manually on the basis of regularly generated reports on a weekly basis
- Using data on each individual bus journey as well as a variety of external environmental and event data, an algorithm is developed for root cause analysis and unpunctuality determination.
- A cloud-based reference architecture is being built for data pre-processing and data analysis.
- Identification of traffic structural as well as non-plannable determinants for the punctuality of bus routes.
- A dashboard shows a wide range of delay determinants at a glance.
- A cloud-based reference architecture has been developed and tested against the use case.
Are you interested in your own use cases?