CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT [at].
We at [at] are aware that we bear responsibility for the future and know that as a company we exert a strong influence on the economy and society. That is why we are particularly concerned to act in a sustainable and socially responsible manner and to make our contribution to a world worth living in for future generations.
For us, social responsibility means working for a sustainable economy, a value-oriented society and the protection of the environment, and living these values in our daily cooperation with each other and with our customers.
We want to set an example and inspire others and are aware that each and every one of us can contribute to making the world a little bit better.
5 reasons for CSR
Especially for the younger generation, it is no longer just the salary that counts when looking for a job, but above all the sustainability of the company.
Business partners increasingly analyse their supply chain and prefer companies that are transparent about their carbon footprint.
Society expects companies to actively promote sustainable, social and ethical solutions.
Only with strong cooperation and partnerships can we really make a difference.
It is only a matter of time before climate policy will strongly influence all business activities.
"Sustainability and social commitment are at the top of our agenda, especially through our corporate values of responsibility, trust and enthusiasm. By popular request of all employees, we have launched our [at] Climate Action Initiative in 2019 and actively questioned the company, employees, partners, offers and society together along 5 streams and developed our position."
Thomas Hecker, CFO & Climate Enthusiast
Code of Conduct
Social, ecological and ethical responsibility have been relevant elements of our daily work at [at] since the company was founded. Based on our values, we have jointly developed a Code of Conduct that serves as the basis for our daily actions and at the same time is a promise to the outside world for responsible behaviour towards business partners and the public, but also in our dealings with each other and within the company.
Sustainability ReportSustainability is an integral part of our strategy and an important part of our corporate culture. On the occasion of our one-year anniversary, we are now reporting for the first time on the progress we have made as a company in 2021 to drive responsible action and sustainable business. With our sustainability activities, we want to set an example and inspire others. As a data & AI consultancy, we know that technology can help us to act positively in terms of sustainability.
Green electricity at our own locations
open-ended employment contracts
Kick-Off CSR Working Groups
- From an idea at the Christmas party, the following people formed our Climate Action initiative with 4 working groups
- Since the beginning of 2020, we have been using the train whenever possible instead of flying and reduce our travel
- With the introduction of the e-signature, we minimise paper consumption and shipping
Participation in the Climate Transformation Summit
- Participation for the first time in one of the largest summits on climate and sustainability enthusiasts
100% Green electricity
- With the switch to sustainable green electricity at our own Locations we can further reduce our CO2 footprint
Joining the UN Global Compact
- We are a member of the UN Global Compact - the world's largest
Launch Code of Conduct
- Publication of our Code of Conduct as the basis for our daily actions
Deep Dive AI & Climate Change
- With the KI-Bundesverband we have created a position paper on how AI can promote climate protection & sustainability
Joining GreenCity e.V.
- Together with GreenCity e.V., we are committed to a green, sustainable and liveable Munich.
Publication of the first sustainability report