We are looking for you immediately.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Work together in a agile team on exciting data engineering projects
- Design Complex data architectures and implement data pipelines with modern cloud and open source technologies
- Develop highly scalable APIs to Machine Learning Solutions Make it available to millions of users
- Increase the speed of your team's development through the design of CI / CD Pipelines
- Increase code quality through regular Code Reviews and Pair Programming Sessions
- Share your knowledge beyond the project team and support your colleagues with your experience
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- Experience in collaborative Software developmentGit, Code Reviews, Pair Programming
- Experience in the field Software Testing and Basic Design Patterns
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: Python, Java or Scala
- Knowledge about Data modellingData Storage and Data Access Methods
- Proven ability to work in agile teams to work
- Curiosity and a passion to continuously learn - about technologies, processes and people
- Practical experience in the field of Cloud computing in Azure (e.g., Blob, DevOps, Pipelines, Data Factory, Container Instances, ML Studio) or AWS (e.g., S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, EKS, CloudFormation, Sagemaker).
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Fluency including fluency in German and English skills
From Advantage is to bring the following with you:
- Experience with Container technologies and orchestration frameworks, (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Continuous Integration / Delivery, e.g. with Azure Pipelines, Gitlab, GitHub Actions, or Jenkins
- Advanced database knowledge (creation of complex databases) SQL queries, design of tables / schemas and weighing up the trade-offs between different database technologies).
- Experience in the Design of application architectures (e.g. micro-services, API design, security concepts, performance optimisation, etc.)
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org