We are looking for you from immediately preferably at our location in Munich or in Stuttgart!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Monitoring of the IT landscape and current trends in order to identify potential dangers in the Cybersecurity to be seen
- Elaboration and Implementation Procedures for remediation and prevention of security-relevant events and threat scenarios
- You coordinate Penetration testing and IT security assessments, ensuring the appropriate depth of content and regularity is within your remit
- You advise the IT department and support with the Implementation of safety features and -fixes
- You support us in the implementation of Certification audits (ISO 9001, ISO/ICE 27001 and VDA® ISA / TISAX®) and in the handling of data protection and IT security incidents
Data is in our DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You bring a university degree Business informatics, computer science with a focus on information security or several years of professional experience in the application area of IT security with
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of data protection and network security
- You also have appropriate knowledge the standards for information security (ISO/IEC 27000 family, VDA® ISA / TISAX®) as well as data protection (DSGVO)
- Ideally you already know Certifications such as ISB, DSB, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CCSP.
- An independent, systematic and target-oriented mode of operation distinguishes you as well as open and cooperative manners
- You are a Team player and don't be afraid to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Flowing German- and English skills round off your profile
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753