We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Munich!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Coordination of the resourceDeployment planning and of the Workload management for the best possible staffing of our Data & AI Projects
- Intensive coordination and planning of the Resources- and Project needs with the relevant departments
- Responsibility for the Implementation a new company-wide resource management system including integration into existing IT infrastructure and tools
- Accompaniment of the internal Change management process in close cooperation with various interfaces
- Elaboration and implementation of appropriate Trainings as the main contact person for the new system
- Creation of a Skill Management Catalogue as well as support with the maintenance / updates of the employee profiles
- Support in the analysis of possible skill gaps and trends as well as the preparation of forecasts and reports
- Optimisation and Data quality control in our systems
- Cooperation with the Design, elaboration and Further development internal Processes of the Staffing & Partner Management Team
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in the economic field or comparable completed education
- Min. 2 years work experience in human resources or project management, ideally already experience in resource management or staffing
- Knowledge in one or more of the following Tools: Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Personio, Qlikview, PowerBI
- Customer orientation and advisory skills combined with strong organisational skills
- Structured and independent way of working, quick thinking as well as a confident and friendly demeanour
- High Flexibility, Creativity and commitment
- Assertiveness, enthusiasm and high motivation
- Strong communication skills with very good German and a good command of English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 30 13 753