We are looking for you to start immediately at one of our German locations (Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Berlin, Leipzig).
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Monitoring of project performance on the basis of independently developed key figures and preparation of weekly PM reports
- Creation and preparation of documents for regular project steering meetings
- Support in the supervision of external service providers and subcontractors
- Preparing the start of the project by planning the required capacities as well as calculating the specifications to meet the time and budget frame
- Weekly target/actual comparison and communication with the project managers
- Support in the preparation of service acceptance and invoicing
- Multi-project management: aligning time and capacity planning with the needs of current (ongoing and potential) projects and supporting project leaders in the planning processes.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to work at least eight hours a week
- Registered student (m/f/d) in business administration, business information technology or similar
- First experience in project management or as support for the project management, both in agile and classic set-up
- Knowledge of project controlling and capacity planning
- An affinity for numbers and enjoyment of working with numbers are advantageous
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Janine Sour, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org