We are looking for you at one of our German locations in Munich, Stuttgart, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You design varied and complex concepts and processes around information and communication systems that are optimised with regard to regulatory requirements (e.g. AI Act, VAIT, DORA, ESG).
- You lead workshops and quickly understand the requirements of the customers.
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
- You work in a team with colleagues and lead projects to success
- With increasing professional experience, you will also take on the technical management and responsibility of data strategy projects with a focus on regulatory affairs.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or similar
- You already have professional experience in the field of business analytics, data science, data governance or in a strategy consulting firm
- Ideally experience in project management with agile methods (SCRUM management)
- Very good analytical skills and a strong will to develop consistent end-to-end concepts
- High level of commitment, flexibility and creativity as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299