We are looking for you immediately at one of our six locations in Germany
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You design varied, complex strategy/digital projects with well-known companies
- You lead workshops and quickly understand the customer's requirements
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
- You lead young colleagues in projects and guide them to success
- With increasing professional experience, you will also take on the technical management and responsibility of data strategy projects.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in business administration or business informatics
- Several years of professional experience in the field of business analytics / data science or in a strategy consulting firm
- Ideally experience in project management with agile methods
- Knowledge in the areas of data governance and data science
- Very good analytical skills and a strong will to develop consistent end-to-end concepts
- High commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture, dog-friendly offices.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299