We are looking for you immediately
- Overall responsibility for strategic and operational HR management including personnel planning, personnel support and development, recruiting & employer branding as well as compensation & benefits
- Overall responsibility for the area of Staffing & Partner Management
- Overall responsibility for Office & Event Management across our 9 locations in Germany and Austria
- Further development, scaling and efficiency increase of all people areas and topics together with the management and the people team
- Impulse generator and competent sparring partner for the management and executives in all people topics
- Cost controlling and budget responsibility for the entire people area incl. personnel cost analyses
- Accompanying change management and internal communication
- Disciplinary and professional management of approx. 25 employees (incl. team leaders)
- Several years of professional experience in a management function in the field of human resources
- Sound knowledge of employment law, ideally experience in the entire DACH region
- Several years of experience in staff management incl. value-oriented and strength-based leadership
- Experience in both strategic and operational HR work along the entire employee life cycle
- Ideally experience in staffing, partner management as well as office management desirable (optional)
- Cross-divisional thinking, team and integration skills, mediation and conflict management
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture, dog-friendly offices.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Franziska Schropp, Chief People Officer