We are looking for you as Co-Teamlead (m/f/d) for Data & AI at our location in Munich.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Working in tandem with the team lead, you will lead an interdisciplinary team of Data & AI Consultants, manage external project members and foster a collaborative and learning-orientated working environment.
- You can use your knowledge along the data journey in the areas of data strategy, project management, data science, data engineering and/or DevOps to develop and implement customised solutions in close cooperation with customers.
- You will use your experience in business development activities, including upselling, cross-selling and support with quotations, to win new and/or follow-up orders.
- Through targeted steering and coaching of your project managers as well as effective stakeholder and escalation management, you ensure the success of the customer projects assigned to you (time, quality, budget).
- Data-driven tracking of team goals and monitoring of relevant KPIs are part of your daily routine.
- By working closely with your TribeLead (line manager) and collaborating in the practice (Data Strategy, Project Management, Data Science, Data Engineering, DevOps), you will continue to develop and proactively contribute your knowledge and experience.
- Your interest in the latest market and technology trends helps you ensure that your team stays on top of the latest trends and can provide customer-centric solutions.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, computer science, statistics, (financial & actuarial mathematics) or similar.
- You have several years of experience in business, ideally in a consulting company. Especially with the Finance & Insurance industry, you have already looked into it more intensively.
- You have a deep understanding of data & AI, follow the latest trends and share best practices with your team.
- You can express yourself very well in German and English and get to the heart of the matter. You are also not afraid to use your communication skills to build and maintain your network.
- You have already been responsible for larger projects in the past and have successfully seen them through to completion.
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager: email@example.com