Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the field of data and AI to fully live out your passion for data-driven AI/IT integration projects? Then we offer you the opportunity to work as Data and AI Project Manager with a focus on the public sector the Development path to team leadership with us. Your adventure starts at our locations in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main and Stuttgart. Become part of our team and shape the future of the data world with us!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You have already successfully managed projects in the public sector and have a deep understanding of the specific requirements and processes of this industry.
- You have already had success in acquiring new contracts and handling tenders, especially in the public sector. You are able to identify potential clients, build relationships and secure contracts.
- As a project manager for data-driven AI/IT integration projects, you will be responsible for managing your acquired projects with the clear goal of ensuring on-time, in-quality and in-budget results.
- You ensure customer satisfaction and focus on the customer and the success of the project. These efforts lay the foundation for the further expansion of the customer relationship as well as potential follow-up projects. In addition, you actively support our team leads in the area of business development.
- You will play an active role in stakeholder management by managing customer stakeholders, including expectation management. You will also coordinate the interface partners within [at], for example in partner management, controlling and team leadership.
- The planning of the project roadmap, sub-projects, the project budget and resource requirements are as much a part of your tasks as the preparation, implementation and follow-up of internal and customer meetings, workshops and steerings, including follow-up activities.
- You will quickly take on team-lead deputising tasks and aim for a long-term position as a team leader in our company.
Dataare also in yourDNA? You should bring that with you:
- You bring expertise in the Public sector and have already been involved in the acquisition of new orders and the processing of tenders.
- You are an experienced project manager in data-driven AI / IT integration projects
- The world of data is not an unknown universe for you, ideally you have already gained experience in the field of data science / data engineering.
- You are proficient in common project methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile with Scrum/Kanban) and have successfully applied them in customer projects.
- You have a confident and professional appearance, very good presentation and moderation skills, work in a very structured way and are a strong communicator (in English and German).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit to sustainably ensure the added value desired by the customer.
- You have a positive attitude, are very resilient and stress-resistant, love a challenge and remain calm and collected even in difficult customer situations.
- You have an independent and result-oriented way of working with a high degree of commitment, flexibility and creativity.
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time organisation, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299