We are looking for you at one of our locations in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Conceptual design and development of big data / analytics platforms
- Selection of suitable technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Development, execution and scaling of data pipelines on cluster architectures
- Design and implementation of data models
- Provision of data in suitable storage technologies for a wide range of application purposes such as interactive dashboards and statistical analyses
- Assessing data quality and performing transformations for data cleansing
- Supporting the Data Science team in the development of statistical models
- Operationalisation of models and results of the data scientists in order to make them available for productive use or to automate them.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science, computer science, data science, data engineering or a comparable qualification
- Mind. 2 Years Professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar professional field
- Very good knowledge of programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with Hadoop ecosystems
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Flowing German and English skills (at least B2 language level) are mandatory
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org