We are looking for you as a Gen AI Expert (m/f/d) for one of our locations, preferably in Munich.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Assuming technical responsibility for the support and development of demonstrators for our business development.
- Actively following current trends and developments in the field of Generative AI through continuous research and experimentation with new tools.
- Taking over the management of or working on projects with a focus on technical steering. Particular attention is paid to quality assurance in the areas of data science and prompt engineering.
- Conception and implementation of internal training courses to deepen knowledge within the team and promote continuous further training within the company.
- Actively participate in relevant conferences and give presentations to share the knowledge gained and act as an expert and representative of our company.
- Supporting the marketing team in customer acquisition and sales through convincing presentations (pitches) of technical solutions.
- Sketching architectural images for generative AI solutions.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in computer science, data science, mathematics or a natural science degree programme.
- Experience in the development of Generative AI models and their application in real projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and out-of-the-box thinking.
- High commitment to continuous learning and testing of new tools and technologies.
- Very good knowledge in coding and software development (Python, object oriented), with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), in openAI API / Aleph Alpha API, with HuggingFace.
- Ideally experience in probabilistic modelling, text processing & NLP, transformer, conversational AI, stable diffusion, hardware accelerators, physical computing, operation of local (open source) foundation models & finetuning.
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Janine Sauer, HR Manager: email@example.com