Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the field of human resources where you can contribute your experience in supporting employees along the entire employee lifecycle? We offer you the opportunity, with immediate effect as HR Business Partner (m/f/d) at our location in Munich with our People Team to further professionalise the HR area and provide our employees with holistic support.
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- For our employees and managers, you will take on the independent and responsible Solution-orientated consulting and support in all personnel-related and labour law issues
- You are the first point of contact for your assigned Circle of employees and supports them in all phases of the Employee Lifecycles in line with our mission & values
- Within your circle of employees, you are responsible for the creation of all relevant documents such as employment contracts, agreements, employment references with the support of the team
- We want to continuously improve, so you will supervise and support projects on Further development of our processes, Tools and systems
- You ensure compliance with labour law regulations and provisions as well as compliance with and application of all HR processes and instruments safely
- Selected Key figures of the personnel area you regularly provide
- Narrow Cooperation with the entire People Team and other stakeholders in the company
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed economic science or Psychological studiesideally with a focus on human resources or a comparable qualification. Education
- You bring at least 5 years of professional experience in the HR field, ideally several years in HR business partnering
- Your knowledge of German labour law are well-founded and ideally you have initial experience in labour law in Austria and Switzerland
- Very good communication skills and sensitivity in dealing with different contacts round off your profile
- Self-employed and target-orientated way of working as well as entrepreneurial and analytical thinking
- You have very good MS Office skills and ideally experience in working with our HR system Personio
- You don't shy away from the occasional presentation and feel at home both in and out of the office. Germans, so also in the English spoken and written probably
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time organisation, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Michaela Schlögl, Principal HR Manager and People Partner: +49 171 3013 753