We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Munich, in full time (40h).
For our Office Management we are looking for an open-minded and responsible personality who will play a central role as a Feelgood.Musketeer at [at]. As Office Manager:in (m/f/d) you are the driving force that makes all administrative and organisational processes run smoothly. Your communicative and structured manner enables you to always maintain an overview and work effectively with people. Do you enjoy acting as an essential interface between different teams in a dynamic and exciting work environment? Then you've come to the right place! Become part of our team and enrich us with your positive charisma and organisational talent!
To Your Challenges count:
- You are our Office Management Expert and use your expertise to ensure smooth processes at all 9 locations by establishing quality standards and efficient processes.
- As the heart of our company, you lovingly take care of the Reception and the switchboardto pamper our visitors and leave them with a positive impression.
- With your dedicated manner coordinates You our Service provider:inside and Supplier:inside, so that our office is in perfect condition - from cleaning to green plant care and technology.
- You are responsible for the Office procedures and the Appearance of our Munich office so that it always provides a pleasant and professional working environment for our team
- With your cordial manner, you help our employees with all questions concerning the Office management and ensure that they feel well looked after at all times
- The Fleet management is in your hands, so that our pool vehicles are always ready for use and the driving licence check runs smoothly
- With your support, you will ensure that we can ISO certifications master successfully
- Together with you, we will create a safe and healthy working environment by taking action and setting standards for Occupational safety and Health management introduce
- As Coordinator:in our internal employee initiative "Feelgood Musketeers" You contribute to the well-being of all employees at [at].
- Your creativity and organisational skills enrich our teamwork by bringing together internal and external Events plan with and support
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Your completed commercial vocational training, your experience in the hotel industry, flight attendant or a similarly qualified training make you a valuable asset to our team.
- With your extensive knowledge in the field of Office Management & Fleet Management you bring valuable expertise that helps us to make our processes simple
- Your know-how in the field of Occupational safety Gives us confidence that our employees can work in a safe working environment
- You make sure that our office is a place where our employees like to be and thus make a significant contribution to a positive working atmosphere.
- For you is Customer satisfactiont and excellent service a matter of course, which means that you always look after our customers with a smile on your face.
- With your Organisational talent you work independently, trustworthily and proactively
- You are experienced in dealing with Microsoft Office 365 and ideally bring experience with you Confluence and JIRA with
- Your excellent communication skills in German and EnglishBoth verbally and in writing, you will be able to communicate confidently at all levels and represent us internationally.
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours, numerous offers to strengthen mental and physical health, work in our modern headquarters (incl. roof terrace with a great view over the city of Munich).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bike leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace & barbecue
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Janine Sauer, HR Manager: email@example.com