We are looking for you to start immediately at our location in Munich.
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your tasks include:
- You take responsibility: Independent preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Income Tax Act (EStG), as well as ensuring the correct mapping of business transactions in accordance with legal regulations, accounting standards and tax regulations in various countries
- You are in the day-to-day business: Processing of current business transactions in accounting
- You question: Carrying out analyses, evaluations and account reconciliations
- You advise: Processing of accounting and tax law enquiries, competent contact for auditors and tax consultants
- You help shape it: Effective solution development in collaboration with your colleagues on complex issues
- You are proactive: Optimisation and further development of processes, methods and financial IT systems as well as collaboration in finance projects
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have a degree in finance, accounting or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 years of experience in financial accounting, preferably in the (IT) consulting industry
- You are well versed in the HGB and EStG
- You can demonstrate basic knowledge of IFRS
- Your experience with (international) intercompany accounting, transfer pricing and basic knowledge of consolidation are an advantage.
- You are communicative and business fluent in German and English
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 13 68 299