We are looking for next possible start date a committed Business Development Strategist (m/f/d) for Data & AI at our Locations in Vienna or Innsbruck. If you have experience in consulting sales, a network with Austrian companies and a strong understanding of artificial intelligence, you could be the perfect addition to our team. Your exciting tasks include identifying customers, preparing proposals, negotiating contracts and working with our technical team on customised AI solutions. Are you ready to develop innovative data strategies with commitment, flexibility and creativity?
Are you able to convince with complex topics like artificial intelligence? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Identifying and approaching potential clients in the field of AI consulting
- Preparation of offers and contract negotiations
- You design varied, complex strategy/digital projects with well-known companies
- Collaborate with our technical team to develop bespoke AI solutions
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
- Market analysis and identification of new business opportunities
Do you already have a track record in data & AI business development? This is what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in business administration or business informatics
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of consulting services with a consulting company
- You have a network with Austrian companies and decision-makers
- Knowledge in the field of consulting, ideally a consulting career
- Ideally experience in sales of AI consulting services or similar technology areas
- Sound understanding of artificial intelligence and its application areas
- High commitment, flexibility and creativity
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good written and spoken German
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops to get you off to the best possible start, and credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual staff appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: internal sports courses, Mental Health & Wellbeing Support through nilo.health, further education budget, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, [at]-library, company events and much more!
- Fair payment: our minimum salaries are based on the collective agreement for employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology, in addition we evaluate the individual experience of our applicants in order to pay a competitive salary in 14th monthly salaries.
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299