We are looking for you immediately at one of our locations in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Stuttgart, food!
DataandAI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- OurCommunication strategy is defined, planned and implemented by you
- You develop the Personal Branding Strategy of our CEO and implements these in close cooperation with him
- You are responsible for our PR and expand our network of journalists and media contacts
- You develop targetedcreative contentsas well as formats suitable for specific channels and implements them
- In close collaboration with our practices, you will identify current Topics and trends and derive campaigns and communication measures from this
- You leadInterviewswith our customers and colleagues and create case studies, success stories and white papers from them
- You write Professional article and press releases
- You define and analyse KPIs for theSuccess controlof the implemented communication projects
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You areCommunicator (m/f/d) & People Manager (m/f/d) with a flair for topics and news
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of communication sciences/humanities or comparable training
- You have at least 5 years professional experiencein the field of communication or marketing in an agency or corporate environment
- You have experience in the creation of Communication strategies and are an expert for Storytelling
- You enjoy it, Stories develop, create exciting texts in German and English and have a excellentSense of language
- You have already gained experience in the B2B sector and in marketing.in need of explanationProducts orServicescollect
- You have a great interest in the following areas Digitisation and Tech as well as initial know-how in the topics of AI, machine learning and data science
- You are a Organisational talentare enthusiastic about all kinds of topics and quickly familiarise yourself with new issues
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Michaela Schlögl, Principal HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753