Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the field of data and AI to fully live out your passion for data-driven AI/IT integration projects? Then we offer you the opportunity to start immediately as a Data Scientist (m/f/d) at our locations in Innsbruck or Vienna to help shape the future of the data world with us and our experts.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You purposefully design and lead challenging data science projects in an interdisciplinary team
- You routinely identify your client's needs and develop effective, data-driven solutions
- From the data sets of your customers, you extract the data that is crucial for the task at hand.
- You create innovative solutions with the help of modern methods from the areas of statistics, machine learning, mathematical optimisation and visual analytics.
- You successfully communicate your results to your client and then accompany the comprehensive implementation of your idea together with the data engineering team.
- You steer your colleagues in the project and lead them to success
- As an expert with specialist knowledge, you attend customer meetings
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics, business administration, statistics, mathematics or a comparable course of study with a strong quantitative focus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of business analytics and data science, as well as strong industry experience in areas such as energy, industry, logistics and/or public administration
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking skills, strong understanding of data modelling and analysis and knowledge of software development
- Several years of experience in project management (classic and agile methods)
- Expertise in common analytics toolboxes, especially programming languages such as Python (and relevant libraries), visualisation solutions (such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI) as well as databases and Big Data technologies
- You enjoy project-related work, are customer-oriented and have strong communication skills
- Negotiations and presentations in German and English are no problem for you
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops to get you off to the best possible start, and credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual staff appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate cultureStrongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: internal sports courses, Mental Health & Wellbeing Support through nilo.health, training budget, trust-based working time with flexible working hours, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad, [at]-library, company events and much more!
- Fair payment: our minimum salaries are based on the collective agreement for employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology, in addition we evaluate the individual experience of our applicants in order to pay a competitive salary in 14th monthly salaries.
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299