We are looking for you at one of our locations in Munich, Leipzig, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main or Stuttgart!
Data and AI Platforms are your home. Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You purposefully design and lead challenging data science projects in an interdisciplinary team
- You routinely identify your client's needs and develop effective, data-driven solutions
- From the data sets of your customers, you extract the data that is crucial for the task at hand.
- You create innovative solutions with the help of modern methods from the areas of statistics, machine learning, mathematical optimisation and visual analytics.
- You successfully communicate your results to your client and then accompany the comprehensive implementation of your idea together with the data engineering team.
- As an expert with specialist knowledge, you attend customer meetings
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration, statistics, mathematics or a comparable course of study with a strong quantitative focus
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of business analytics and data science
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking skills, strong understanding of data modelling and analysis and knowledge of software development
- Several years of experience in project management (classic and agile methods)
- Expertise in common analytics toolboxes, especially the Python programming language (and relevant libraries), visualisation solutions (such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI) as well as databases and Big Data technologies
- You enjoy project-related work, are customer-oriented and have strong communication skills
- Negotiations and presentations in German and English are no problem for you
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: email@example.com