We are looking for you from immediately at one of our locations in Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Essen, Berlin or Leipzig.
Are you ready for a key role in shaping a secure digital future? We are looking for a passionate (Senior) IT Security Manager (m/f/d) to take our information security to the next level and protect our IT systems from the ever-growing threats. Become part of our team and actively shape how we protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of our technology.
To Your challenges count:
- Further development of our IT architecture: You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our IT architecture to ensure that it meets the latest threats and challenges.
- Optimisation of our disaster recovery and BCM concept: You will work on optimising our disaster recovery and business continuity management (BCM) concept. You will carry out regular tests to ensure that we can react appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Implementation and further development of the Information Security Management System (ISMS): You are responsible for the operational implementation and continuous development of our ISMS. This includes the development of guidelines, processes, methods and roles in accordance with best practice.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 27001 and TISAX: In your role as Information Security Officer, you will ensure that our ISMS meets the requirements of ISO 27001 and TISAX and carry out the necessary steps for certification.
- Analysing and preventing IT security incidents: You will identify potential security incidents, develop preventative measures and deal with incidents if they occur. You will take risk management practices into account and accompany penetration tests.
- Processing of IT security incidents: In an emergency, keep a cool head and act decisively to minimise the impact.
Data is your DNA? You should bring that with you:
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics, computer science, information security or comparable qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in IT security (virus protection, hardening, encryption, BCM, risk management, incident response, disaster recovery, etc.), ideally in a modern service company
- Strong understanding of security technologies and state-of-the-art security architecture
- Sound knowledge of the relevant standards such as ISO 27001 and TISAX
- Ideally, you already have certifications such as ISB, CISSP, CISA, CISM or CCSP
- High sense of responsibility and reliability paired with a hands-on mentality
- Independent, systematic and goal-orientated way of working
- An open, communicative, team-orientated and empathetic personality
- Fluency in German and English
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 13 68 299