To support our key account management team we are looking for with immediate effect for the industry "Finance & Insurance" one Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/d). You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for the development of new and assigned accounts in the Finance & Insurance industry and build successful business relationships.
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- Responsibility for the (further) development of customers and accounts in the "Finance & Insurance" industry, including responsibility for their turnover
- Supervision of all business development activities for the assigned accounts
- Building and intensifying customer relationships
- Creation and implementation of account strategies
- Identification of project opportunities, leads and new customers
- Creation and presentation of pitches
- Developing, negotiating and finalising deals
- Successful consulting of customers and management of sales projects in the "Finance & Insurance" industry
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed university degree (preferably in economics) or comparable professional training
- Several years of professional experience in sales, preferably in the field of IT solutions and professional services
- First successes in key account management in the "Finance & Insurance" industry
- Suitable network and understanding of business models and challenges in the "Finance & Insurance" industry
- Representative, confident and friendly demeanour and assertiveness
- High customer orientation and consulting skills in combination with strong negotiation and communication skills in German and English
- Understanding of data, digitalisation and IT processes is an advantage
- A high degree of independence and a committed way of working
- Creativity, enthusiasm and adaptability
- Strong understanding of complex processes and results-orientation
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Michaela Schlögl, Principal HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 30 13 753