Become with immediate effect Be part of our Entrepreneur Team at Alexander Thamm GmbH at one of our locations in MunichStuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Leipzig or Essen. We are dedicated to building a fast-growing SaaS solution. Casebase helps companies to utilise data and AI more effectively and achieve impactful results. Our customers are mainly large and medium-sized companies in Germany and Austria. The goal is to further expand the markets in the DACH region in order to further scale our product and spin off a potential spin-off company.
As a key member of our team, it's your job to contribute to the growth of our B2B business. We are looking for a determined sales employee who is determined to convert leads into attractive customers. Your sales success will have a direct impact on your account.
- You independently determine the correct Contacts for potential new customers in the B2B sector
- To promote the Lead generation for our innovative SaaS solution, you will independently carry out a Cold calling and follow up the sales contacts
- You take over the Strategic approach warm customer contacts generated by the [at] marketing and sales teams
- You are responsible for entering all relevant information into the CRM system
- Long-term and successful Business relations are built up and maintained by you
- You support with Sales and marketing campaigns
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have a successfully completed degree in economics or a comparable professional qualification
- You have experience in Distribution of SaaS or software in the B2B sector with
- Excellent Communication skills and a high degree of assertiveness are part of your nature
- You work independently and are very customer-orientated
- Efficient Appointment management with an individual and targeted approach round off your profile
- You have the desire and motivation to work in a small and dynamic start-up team, and Responsibility to take over from day 1
- You speak fluently German and English
Data moves us! You can find out what awaits you on your personal journey here:
Trust-based working hours with flexible working hours, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modern city centre offices (incl. roof terrace)
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components
Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bicycle leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Michaela Schlögl, Principal HR Manager & People Manager: +49 171 3013753