We are looking for you immediately at all our locations
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects, as well as disciplinary and technical leadership of your approx. 5 to 7 assigned employees and approx. 2 to 3 external consultants
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) by steering and coaching your project managers or own project management; stakeholder and escalation management
- Ensuring the achievement of your team goals, monitoring the relevant KPIs
- Work closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contribute to the Data Lab Practice.
- Development of AI/ML architectures, solutions and roadmaps for our customers, together with our experts and delivery staff.
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics, computer science, statistics, data science or a comparable qualification
- At least three years' professional experience as a data scientist, statistician, mathematician, machine learning engineer or similar, preferably in the consulting sector
- In addition, at least three years of professional experience as a team leader / project manager, especially in stakeholder and change management.
- Good knowledge of basic methodology and current developments in the field of statistics and artificial intelligence
- Good knowledge of the programming languages Python or R and common machine learning development frameworks (scikit-learn, pytorch, tensorflow)
- Good knowledge in the area of cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS, and in data platforms (SQL and NoSQL databases, data integration tools), ideally proven via certificates
- Willingness to travel within the scope of a consulting job
- Business fluent in German and English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture, dog-friendly offices.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 1368299