We are looking for you immediately at all locations
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Leadership and management of your assigned accounts, projects, as well as disciplinary and technical leadership of your approx. 5 to 7 assigned employees and approx. 2 to 3 external consultants
- Technical support of Sales in the preparation of offers and business development of the accounts
- Ensuring the success of your assigned client projects (time, quality, budget) by steering and coaching your project managers or own project management as well as stakeholder and escalation management
- You design varied, complex strategy / digital projects with well-known companies
- Ensuring the achievement of your team goals, monitoring the relevant KPIs
- Work closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contribute to the Data Strategy Practice.
- You identify trends in the digital environment and anticipate them in the development of data strategies
Data is also in your DNA? You should bring that with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- At least three years of professional experience as a project member in the field of data strategy, stakeholder, change and project management, workshop facilitation, preferably in the consulting sector.
- Deep understanding of Data & AI technologies, trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, very good networking and relationship management skills
- Proven experience in a senior team leadership position with strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Experience in the management of medium to large projects (at least 500kE / 5 project staff*) and client support, in particular stakeholder, change and escalation management.
- Several years of experience in business development and proposal support.
- Very good knowledge in the area of design and development of data strategies in the dimensions of maturity assessment, derivation of strategic target systems, use case identification & business case assessment, organisational design of data-oriented structural and process organisations, design of an architecture & technology strategy, strategic measures and roadmap design
- Good knowledge in cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS, and in data platforms (SQL and NoSQL databases, data integration tools), data governance/catalogue solutions (Colibra, Alation), visualisation technologies (PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau), ideally proven via certificates
- Basic knowledge of relevant programming languages (Python or SQL)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components.
Health & Wellbeing
Mental Health & Wellbeing Support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bike leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good connections to public transport, possibility to work from other locations
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 13 68 299