We are looking for a committed and experienced leader (m/f/d) who will work as a Teamlead in the area of Data & AI Consulting drives our ambitious goals. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your expertise in Data & AI and lead a high-performing team.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You will lead an interdisciplinary team of Data & AI Consultants, manage external project staff and foster a collaborative and learning-oriented work environment.
- You can use your knowledge along our Data.Journey in the areas of Data Strategy, Project Management, Data Science, Data Engineering and/or DevOps to develop and implement customised solutions in close cooperation with our customers in order to meet their business requirements.
- You will use your experience in business development activities, including upselling and cross-selling and assisting with quotations, to win new and/or repeat business.
- Through targeted steering and coaching of your project managers or your own project management, as well as effective stakeholder and escalation management, you ensure the success of the client projects assigned to you (time, quality, budget).
- Data-driven tracking of team goals and monitoring of relevant KPIs are part of your daily routine.
- By working closely with your TribeLead (supervisor) and contributing to the practice in one of the following areas: Data Strategy, Project Management, Data Science, Data Engineering, DevOps, you will continuously develop and proactively contribute your knowledge and experience.
- Your interest in the latest market and technology trends helps you ensure that your team stays on top of the latest trends and can provide customer-centric solutions.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics, computer science, statistics, data science or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in business, a consultancy and/or the data & AI industry.
- Deep understanding of Data & AI technologies, trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, very good networking and relationship management skills
- Proven experience in a senior team leadership position with strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Experience in the management of medium to large projects (at least 500kE / 5 project staff*) and client support, in particular stakeholder, change and escalation management.
- Several years of experience in business development and proposal support.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad in the EU, hybrid working model - whether fully remote or in one of our modernly furnished city centre offices (incl. roof terrace).
Culture & Cooperation
Unique team atmosphere, flat hierarchies to our CEO Alex as well as an open feedback culture, annual team workshops at our Data.Castle in the Zillertal, lived Data.Musketeer principle - "one for all, all for one!", our [at] Buddy programme for better networking, regular professional and leisure events, dog-friendly offices.
Professional & personal development
Intensive onboarding & familiarisation process, personal development plan and individual training opportunities, diverse range of workshops and training courses within the Data.Academy by our experienced Data.Musketeers as well as external providers, management, project manager and expert career paths.
Remuneration & fringe benefits
Childcare allowance, company pension scheme with 20% subsidy, numerous corporate benefits & employee offers (e.g. for events and travel), starting credit in our internal merchandise shop, competitive salary with variable components.
Health & Wellbeing
Mental Health & Wellbeing Support as well as coaching and meditation by nilo.health, fitness and yoga rooms in the Munich office, regular employee satisfaction surveys, EGYM Well Pass membership with Plus1 option, bike leasing via Jobrad after the probationary period, internal groups for sports activities, free hot and soft drinks as well as fresh fruit in the office, roof terrace (barbecue).
Central location of the offices, good public transport connections, possibility to work from other locations.
Jette Lutz, Principal HR Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead: +49 172 13 68 299