Jörg Bienert is partner and CPO of Alexander Thamm GmbH, Germany’s leading company for Data and AI. At the same time, he is president of the German AI Association (KI Bundesverband e.V.) and member of the advisory board Junge Digitale Wirtschaft in the BMWI. Furthermore, he is a respected keynote speaker and is regularly featured in the press as a Data & AI expert. After studying technical computer science and holding several positions in the IT industry, he founded ParStream, a big-data startup based in Silicon Valley, which was acquired by Cisco in 2015.
Languages: DE & EN
Examples for Keynote Topics
- AI in Germany
- Panel – Germany 2030: Politics, Economy and …. Technology!”
- Workshop – From Applied AI & Machine Learning to Enterprise Algorithmic Business and Cognitive Services
- Digital Economy-Digital Twins based on Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in the Chemical Industry
- Panel – From Hyperscalern to Edge Computing
- Panel – AI and Business
- AI – what is it and what is it not
- Panel – European AI at eye level with international giants: Decentralized resources, ethics and the role of standardization
- Table Captain @ Bits and Pretzels
- Science Fiction or Science Fact? How the reality around AI really looks like
- Future AI – What happens after the pandemic?
- Panel – Made in Germany. New thought. How do we achieve excellence in AI?
- AI in Germany – opportunities and challenges in international competition