CPO & Partner
Digital Transformation & Disruption | Artificial Intelligence | Data Science & Analytics | Machine Learning | much more...
Jörg Bienert is partner and CPO of Alexander Thamm GmbH, Germany's leading company for data science and AI. At the same time, he is co-founder and chairman of the KI Bundesverband e.V. and a member of the advisory board Junge Digitale Wirtschaft at the BMWI. Furthermore, he is a respected keynote speaker and is regularly featured in the press as a data & AI expert. After studying technical computer science and holding several positions in the IT industry, he founded ParStream, a Big Data startup based in Silicon Valley that was acquired by Cisco in 2015.
Languages: DE & EN
Impressions by Jörg Bienert
Examples for keynote topics
- AI in Germany
- Panel - Germany 2030: Politics, Economy and .... Technology!"
- Workshop - From Applied AI & Machine Learning to Enterprise Algorithmic Business and Cognitive Services
- Digital Economy-Digital Twins based on Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in the Chemical Industry
- Panel - From Hyperscalers to Edge Computing
- Panel - AI and Business
- AI - what it is and what it is not
- Panel - European AI on par with international giants: Decentralised resources, ethics and the role of standardisation
- Table Captain @ Bits and Pretzels
- Science Fiction or Science Fact? What the reality around AI really looks like
- Future AI - What will happen after the pandemic?
- Panel - Made in Germany. Rethought. How do we achieve excellence in AI?
- AI in Germany - opportunities and challenges in international competition
Jörg Bienert in the press
- heise Online | Europe Cloud Gaia-X competes against superior competition
- Handelsblatt Online | "Nobody wants to hand over their data" - Why many AI projects fail
- Handelsblatt Online | This language programme amazes experts - and holds potential for business
- EASM | Germany and AI: hopelessly left behind or within striking distance?
- Kommune21 | Digital Sovereignty: Working Paper with Key Aspects
- Business Insider | New Digital Council: The Federal Government listens to these 29 start-up heads
- Capital | Germany lags behind in artificial intelligence
- IT Business | Artificial Intelligence as a Service
- com Professional | Artificial intelligence must create trust
- ntv | Where is the German master plan for AI?
- Maintenance | Predictive Maintenance as a central area for AI