Start with us immediately at our location inMunich!
DataandAIshape our everyday lives. Your challenges include:
- Supporting the Office Manager in all organisational/administrative matters
- Supplier selection and maintenance (obtaining offers, negotiating contracts)
- Support in internal event management
- Support of the Germany-wide locations in all office management relevant matters
- Support on the subject of occupational safety
- Support and representation of the back office at the reception
- Assistance with the purchase of drinks / catering
- Support with space management and the AT library
Data isin your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Communication skills and organisational talent
- Sound knowledge of MS Office programs
- Quick perception and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Good analytical, conceptual and solution-oriented skills
Datamoves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops to get you off to the best possible start, and credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual staff appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate cultureStrongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness and internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support from nilo.health, training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: email@example.com