We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Cologne!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- You organise the environment of our Head of Sales & Marketing from high-level to hands on
- You are responsible for the recording, prioritisation and processing of Incoming communication and correspondence
- You agree and coordinates internal and external Dates and meetings
- You proactively lead the Preparation and follow-up of meetings, conventions, telephone conferences incl. logging and action tracking through
- You help keep track of open issues and assist in completing tasks in close coordination with the management team.
- You prepare descriptive Presentations and comprehensible evaluations
- You are responsible for the planning and booking of Business trips and the associated processing of travel expense claims
- You support and lead Internal projects on various topics, for example strengthening the corporate culture and location support for the Cologne office
Are you an organisation professional (m/f/d), do you love variety and like to work with a lot of personal responsibility? Can you adapt quickly to new situations, work independently in a dynamic environment and always keep an overview? Then we are looking for you as an energetic full-time support for our Chief Customer Officer (Head of Marketing & Sales) and his team!
You should also bring this with you:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, graduated in business administration or have a comparable qualification
- You already have several years of Work experience preferably as an assistant to the management (m/f/d) or as a team assistant (m/f/d) in sales and marketing
- Ideally you have first experience in office management
- You are reliable, structured and like to support with your independent way of working
- You're perfectly at ease with the MS Office applications and quickly get to grips with new systems.
- You have a confident manner and Strong communication skills with very good German and English skills
- You bring a passion for new challenges, are motivated and want to shine with high quality results
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 (0) 171 3013 753