We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Munich.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Support with all administrative and organisational issues within the team and functional area
- Independent responsibility for our Workation Retreat in the beautiful Zillertal valley
- Preparation and revision of presentations, minutes and documentation in German and English language
- Research activities for the operational and strategic support of the team and functional area
- Preparation of travel plans and travel expense reports
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed commercial training or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of professional experience as an assistant (m/f/d) with good knowledge of Microsoft 365 as well as initial experience with Confluence and Jira desirable
- Independent work and a structured and pragmatic approach
- A good understanding of numbers and a confident use of Excel as well as affinity for digitalisation, data, AI and the use of IT systems desirable
- Strong communication skills in German & English as well as diplomatic skills including a representative, confident and friendly appearance
- A quick grasp, attention to detail and organisational skills
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manger & People Partner: +49 171 3013753