We are looking for you to start immediately at one of our six locations in Germany and our two planned locations in Austria (Vienna, Innsbruck).
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You lead data-driven AI / IT integration projects according to the dimensions in-time, in-quality, in-budget.
- You ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on the customer and the success of the project. You lay the foundation for the further expansion of the customer relationship and any follow-up projects.
- You actively manage the client stakeholders including expectation management as well as the interface partners within [at] (e.g. partner management, controlling, team leadership).
- You lead an interdisciplinary, international project team consisting of project members from the areas of Data Strategy, Data Science, Data Engineering and Data Ops / DevOps.
- You plan the project roadmap including sub-projects, the project budget, resource requirements, prepare and conduct internal and customer meetings, workshops and steerings, including follow-up and follow-up activities.
Dataare also in yourDNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You are an experienced project manager in data-driven AI / IT integration projects with a volume of 1..5mE and 5..30 project staff for our major customers.
- You are proficient in common project methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile with Scrum/Kanban) and have successfully applied them in customer projects.
- You have expertise in at least one of our strategic sectors: Automotive, Finance/Insurance, Transport/Logistics, Energy, Medical/Health/Chemical and Retail/Media.
- You have a confident and professional appearance, very good presentation and moderation skills, work in a very structured way and are a strong communicator (in English and German).
- Ideally, you are certified in standard project management methods such as SAFe, Scale, Scrum, Prince2 and are proficient in PowerPoint, MS Office and common project and document management tools.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit to sustainably ensure the added value desired by the customer.
- You have a positive attitude, are very resilient and stress-resistant, love a challenge and remain calm and collected even in difficult customer situations.
- You have an independent and result-oriented way of working with a high degree of commitment, flexibility and creativity.
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Ms Jette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299