We are looking for you immediately.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Implementation and debugging of a complex Kubernetes architecture within a hybrid cluster environment
- Implementation of a automated CI/CD solution through tools such as Terraform, ArgoCD, JFrog, Istio in close collaboration with our DevOps and Data Architectur teams.
- Care of data pipelines and cloud infrastructures
- Selection of technologies for the implementation of Data Analytics Use Cases
- Visualisation of data for different purposes
- Evaluation of the Data quality and data cleansing
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, computer science, data science or a comparable qualification
- Proven experience in complex software development projects and test-driven development
- Experience in the development and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines (GitLab / Jenkins / ArgoCD) and microservices within a Kubernetes clusters
- Expert knowledge in AWS (especially Networking / VPN / EKS / IAM / Loadbalancer / Autoscaling) or comparable knowledge in Azure
- Practical experience with Service Meshes (Istio)
- Knowledge of deploying scalable and resilient applications in hybrid cloud environments with Open source tools
- Good knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Go
- Good understanding of MLOps and familiarity with AI/ML tech stack (MLflow, Kubeflow)
- Experience with the Linux operating system and scripting (bash)
- Strong understanding of Project management-methods, documentation and related processes
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Fluency including fluent German and English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Marie-Luise Thurow, Senior HR Manager: email@example.com