We are looking for you as of now.
The position is available at the locations Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt a.M., Stuttgart or Munich to be filled!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Conceptual design and development of big data / analytics platforms
- Selection of suitable technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Development, execution and scaling of data pipelines on cluster architectures
- Design and implementation of data models
- Provision of data in suitable storage technologies for a wide range of application purposes such as interactive dashboards and statistical analyses
- Assessing data quality and performing transformations for data cleansing
- Supporting the Data Science team in the development of statistical models
- Operationalisation of models and results of the data scientists in order to make them available for productive use or to automate them.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science, computer science, data science, data engineering or a comparable qualification
- Mind. 2 Years Professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar professional field
- Very good knowledge of programming languages Python, Java or Scala
- Knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with Hadoop ecosystems
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Flowing German and English skills (at least B2 language level) are mandatory
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Eugenia Riger, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org