We are looking for you to start immediately at our location in Vienna.
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- You help with the design and development of high-quality systems and their commissioning
- You are actively involved in the design of the configuration
- You monitor the systems and participate in the further development of our logging, monitoring and test automation.
- You contribute your own ideas to the further development of our Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- You liaise with other teams and stakeholders for technical coordination.
- You support the development of customer requirements and build up in-depth IT infrastructure and IT system knowledge in the process
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- Completed university studies in (business) informatics or similar courses of study
- You have experience in agile software development (handling code, build, deployment, version control, unit testing, continuous delivery, continuous integration)
- You have already worked with Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Spark
- You have basic knowledge of cloud infrastructure and initial experience with Java development and microservices
- You convince through problem-solving competence and good communication skills
- You like to work in a team and are customer-oriented
- You are willing to travel
- You have very good German and good English skills
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops to get you off to the best possible start, and credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual staff appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate cultureStrongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: internal sports courses, Mental Health & Wellbeing Support through nilo.health, training budget, trust-based working time with flexible working hours, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad, [at]-library, company events and much more!
- Fair payment: our minimum salaries are based on the collective agreement for employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology, in addition we evaluate the individual experience of our applicants in order to pay a competitive salary in 14th monthly salaries.
Ms Jette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299