We are looking for you as of nowt for our location in Munich!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- As HR Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on People Management You support our employees and managers independently and in a solution-oriented manner in all personnel-relevant and labour law issues
- You are the first point of contact for an assigned group of employees and support them in all phases of the employee lifecycle in line with our mission and values.
- You maintain the personnel master data of your group of employees in our HR system and create relevant documents for the employees, such as contract changes, references and the like
- You conceptualise processes and lead projects to improve our people management and work closely with the entire people team and various stakeholders
- You create and publish internal and employee-relevant communication, news and updates on people management news.
- In addition, you take on the lead responsibility for a process in the HR area (e.g. onboarding).
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or psychology, ideally with a focus on human resources or comparable training
- You already have experience in the field of human resources, preferably as a generalist, HR business partner or HR officer - ideally in a digital environment and/or a consultancy
- Thanks to your expertise, you are well versed in the implementation and realisation of strategic instruments in human resources management
- You answer labour law questions quickly and competently
- You understand how to unite different interests and have a solution-oriented view of the future.
- You convince with your strong communication skills, very good German and English skills and a good sense for people and situations
- You work independently & goal-oriented and bring yourself into the team with great initiative and quickly familiarise yourself with new systems
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager & People Partner: +49 171 3013753