We are looking for you with immediate effect at our location in Munich!
Data and AI shape our everyday life. Your challenges include:
- You put the Operation of the IT areas for infrastructure, network technology, software distribution, virtualisation and helpdesk
- You manage the Operational day-to-day businesse.g. IT purchasing, onboarding / offboarding and hardware preparations
- You support the colleagues in the 2nd level Area
- You take care of the Further development and continuous optimisation of business processes
- You are involved in the development of the strategic roadmap for the IT operation and IT service management involved
Data is in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- You have a degree in Area (Business) Informatics or comparable training
- You bring several years of experience (min. 2 years) to the job. Work experience in the area of operational IT with
- You have a customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking and action
- You have excellent communication skills as well as a professional and empathetic demeanour
- Analytical, conceptual and structured thinking skills and Mode of operation and flexibility are in your blood
- You can do very good German- and a good command of written and spoken English
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [ at ] buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops for an optimal start as well as credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual employee appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate culture: Strongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: Qualitrain company fitness as well as internal sports courses, job bike, mental health & wellbeing support through nilo.health, further training budget, company pension scheme, trust-based working hours with flexible working time arrangements, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from other EU countries, [at] library, free drinks, fresh fruit, company events and much more!
Michaela Schlögl, Senior HR Manager: +49 171 3013753