The position is to be filled at the locations Vienna or Innsbruck!
Data and AI are your home? Furthermore, your new challenge will be as follows:
- Design, develop, test, debug, automate, document and maintain data pipelines
- As a data engineer and consultant, you confidently interact with our customers
- Choose the technologies for the implementation of data analytics use cases
- Develop data pipelines based on cluster architectures
- Visualise data for different purposes
- Evaluate the data quality and perform data cleansing if necessary.
Data is also in your DNA? That's what you should bring with you:
- First professional experience as a software engineer, software developer, data engineer or similar professional field
- Very good knowledge of Python or Scala and SQL
- Knowledge in the field of Cloud technologies e.g. Azure or AWS and in relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience in dealing with Hadoop ecosystems or comparable technologies in the cloud
- Desirable are experience in Git, CI/CD tools (GitLab
CI, GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Willingness to travel in the context of a consulting activity
- Very good German and English skills as well as communicative ability
Data moves us! Find out what awaits you on your personal Journey here:
- Your start with us: Intensive onboarding & induction process, our [at] Buddy programme and individual induction plan, training & workshops to get you off to the best possible start, and credit in our internal merchandise shop.
- Your development and career opportunities: Training and certification within our DataAcademy, annual staff appraisals for individual development, knowledge sharing within the company, access to e-learning platforms.
- Our corporate cultureStrongly growing company, unique team atmosphere, direct communication channels, flat hierarchies up to our CEO Alex, supportive and very appreciative cooperation, close and trusting collaboration, open feedback culture.
- Our benefits: internal sports courses, Mental Health & Wellbeing Support through nilo.health, training budget, trust-based working time with flexible working hours, hybrid working model, workation - take advantage of the opportunity to work from abroad, [at]-library, company events and much more!
- Fair payment: our minimum salaries are based on the collective agreement for employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology, in addition we evaluate the individual experience of our applicants in order to pay a competitive salary in 14th monthly salaries.
Ms Jette Lutz, Senior HR Manager: +49 172 1368299